Thursday, September 24, 2009

Difference...

- Hi! Tommy
- Hi
- How was a day?
- Oh, normal
- Are you ok? you seems like sick
- Actually, I am dead. We cannot sick but..
- But. what?
- I am sad
- Come on. Why are you sad?
- I fall in love
- To whom?
- A girl who sit next to me, mmm actually i sit next to her to see her.
- Hey man! you are luckier than me. I cannot meet my girl even couldn't see.
- Does she know you?
- Yes. Of course.
- But she doesn't. Even if I kissed her , she would not fell anything. Perhaps, some coolness on her chick.
- You can kiss her but I can't
- Then what? Do you know how it felt like? your love doesn't know your existence.
- ok, then I am luckier than you
- No, you aren't. I walk with her ; holding her hands
- oh, I see you are luckier than..
- but
- again what?
- another man holds her the other hand
- sorry man. give me a hug
- do you love her
- yes I do
- dont lie
- no i dont
- no you do
- why are you against me
- 'cause the truth is absolute
- how does it connect to our conversation?
- it doesn't. it connects to LUCK
- Oh, I see. See you
- yeah. see you. hey Hanper?
- what?
- could you write a letter to her for me
- why?
- just...
- ok, when?
- good , thanks see you.
he gone again.

1 comment:

UA said...

interesting.. keep up man.. keep blogging..